MOOCALL CALVING SENSOR
- Tail mounted calving sensor
- Tells you when a cow is about to calf
- Alerts via SMS, text and app
- Reduces calf mortality
- Works with the Breed Manager app
- Live chat support
Free Delivery Within 50 Miles Check My Postcode
As seen in series 2 of "Clarkson's Farm" the Moocall calving sensor monitors your pregnant cow so that you can get on with running your farm. Don’t worry, when she needs you, we’ll let you know. We monitor her contractions to accurately determine when she will most likely calf.
Then we send an SMS alert to up to 2 phones to ensure that you can be present when calving occurs, usually about 1 hour prior to calving. We also send email and app notifications to give you that extra layer of cover.
- Long lasting battery life: The battery lasts 4 or more weeks and sends you a text alert when battery drops to 15% remaining. When it needs recharging you can recharge it just like you would charge your mobile device.
- Multiple person alerts: SMS texts up to two numbers and emails up to three email addresses
- Ability to cover many calving events: You can simply unstrap the Moocall and reattach the device on to a new cows tail.
- One device will serve over 30 cows: If managed correctly, you will be able to use one device to cover a heard of at least 30 cows.
- MyMoocall software: You can manage your device using this software where you will be able to change phone numbers, see your battery levels and view what alerts have been sent.
- Increases productivity: The device will allow you to spend more time doing other farming jobs.
- Allows you to be present at more calvings: Due to the alerting sensor it will send you an SMS text alert every time there is a potential birthing.
- Off tail notification if device falls off the tail
- New non-slip red rubber
- 60 day satisfaction guarantee - 60 days from date of activation money back guarantee
Free Local Delivery
We offer a FREE delivery service to all our customers within a 50-mile radius of our store in the Cotswolds.
This free service covers everything we sell, from the largest timber, fencing or cattle handling equipment order; right down to something as simple as a box of nails.
We deliver using our own fleet of trucks with our own drivers, giving us the ability to guarantee a high level of service right through to completion.
Free delivery is within three working days of the order being placed, although in a lot of cases it can be as soon as next day.
If your order is urgent, we recommend you call us to place your order.
If you are outside of our 50-mile radius, then we can still help. If you place your order online, your order will be converted into a quote and a member of our team will call you to confirm shipping times and prices, and if everything is suitable they can take payment over the phone.
Shipping outside our 50 mile area is handled by courier and priced on volumetric data. Please see our shipping FAQ page for more information on distance shipping.
What happens if I want to return the goods I have received, have received the wrong goods, or have received damaged goods?
Whilst every effort to ensure the products received are as you expect, we fully acknowledge that on occasion, this is not always the case.
If you receive the wrong product(s) or your goods are damaged when they are delivered, please let us know as soon as you can by calling us on 01451 830 400 or email [email protected] and we will be more than happy to provide a Returns Number.
Where do I return goods to?
Please return goods to us at:
Eastgate House, Eastgate House
Please remember to put your Returns Number on the parcel; parcels without a Returns Number may be refused. Please call us on 01451 830 400 or email [email protected] to obtain a Returns Number.
Your payment will be refunded in full, including basic shipping, once the goods have been returned. However, we may make a deduction from your refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them more than was necessary. The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop – for example goods should be unused and in their original, unopened packaging.
For full information on our returns policy, please visit our Returns Page