Open to Trade & Public
With thousands of quality products in stock we are the first choice for local farmers & contractors. Our store is growing in popularity with the public who are taking advantage of our massive range of DIY, gardening, fencing & landscaping tools.
3 Acre Site With Full Shop & Timber Yard
Located just off the A429 near Moreton in Marsh with a large, welcoming shop which is open to both the public and trade. With agriculture at heart, we stock everything a modern British farmer could need from cattle handling equipment to silage and project builds. Our fencing & timber is particularly popular with trade contractors who like the convenience of our trade accounts to keep their invoicing and payments nice and simple. Our massive range of tools, paints and DIY accessories has made us increasingly popular with the general public.
- 1000s of agricultural products in stock
- Animal feed available on site
- SQP's and Animal Health products available in-store
- Extensive timber & fencing yard
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Metal fabrication & welding workshop
- On-site customer parking & toilets
- Complimentary freshly ground coffee in store!
Around the Store
- Monday to Friday 7.30am-5pm
- Bank holiday and national holiday opening hours vary
- 01451 830 400 (phone orders from 7am)
How To Find Us
Our store is ideally located in the heart of The Cotswolds, between the historic market towns of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh.
We have ample on-site parking and easy access to our shop and timber yard.