MILWAUKEE COMBI DRILL M18FUEL C/W 5.0AH BATTERY, CHARGER & CASE
Free Delivery Within 50 Miles Check My Postcode
The Milwaukee M18 FPD2 Percussion Drill is a powerful and versatile tool that can handle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. Whether you're a professional tradesperson or a DIY enthusiast, this drill is designed to deliver maximum performance and reliability, so you can get the job done quickly and easily.
- Brushless POWERSTATE motor delivers up to 135 Nm of torque
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system provides advanced digital overload protection and enhances tool performance under load
- All-metal gear case and chuck provide maximum durability and shock absorption
- Compact and ergonomic design ensures comfortable and easy handling
- LED work light illuminates the work area for greater accuracy and precision
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for increased productivity
- Powerful torque output makes it easy to drill through tough materials
- Advanced digital overload protection ensures long tool life and prevents damage to the motor and battery
- Durable all-metal construction ensures long-term reliability and reduces maintenance costs
- Compact and ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- LED work light improves visibility in low-light conditions, making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Battery fuel gauge helps prevent downtime by providing a clear indication of remaining battery life
Free Local Delivery
We offer a FREE delivery service to all our customers within a 50-mile radius of our store in the Cotswolds.
This free service covers everything we sell, from the largest timber, fencing or cattle handling equipment order; right down to something as simple as a box of nails.
We deliver using our own fleet of trucks with our own drivers, giving us the ability to guarantee a high level of service right through to completion.
Free delivery is within three working days of the order being placed, although in a lot of cases it can be as soon as next day.
If your order is urgent, we recommend you call us to place your order.
If you are outside of our 50-mile radius, then we can still help. If you place your order online, your order will be converted into a quote and a member of our team will call you to confirm shipping times and prices, and if everything is suitable they can take payment over the phone.
Shipping outside our 50 mile area is handled by courier and priced on volumetric data. Please see our shipping FAQ page for more information on distance shipping.
What happens if I want to return the goods I have received, have received the wrong goods, or have received damaged goods?
Whilst every effort to ensure the products received are as you expect, we fully acknowledge that on occasion, this is not always the case.
If you receive the wrong product(s) or your goods are damaged when they are delivered, please let us know as soon as you can by calling us on 01451 830 400 or email [email protected] and we will be more than happy to provide a Returns Number.
Where do I return goods to?
Please return goods to us at:
Eastgate House, Eastgate House
Please remember to put your Returns Number on the parcel; parcels without a Returns Number may be refused. Please call us on 01451 830 400 or email [email protected] to obtain a Returns Number.
Your payment will be refunded in full, including basic shipping, once the goods have been returned. However, we may make a deduction from your refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them more than was necessary. The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop – for example goods should be unused and in their original, unopened packaging.
For full information on our returns policy, please visit our Returns Page